For highly active, high-output days on the bike, skis, trail or the rock, the 200 Zone Long Sleeve Half Zip provides all the benefits of merino wool with strategic ventilation. The 200 Zone features our BodyfitZONE™ construction, which combines lightweight stretch merino wool jersey fabric with strategically placed merino mesh panels to improve ventilation and help regulate temperature during stop-and-go days. A deep half zip aids in dumping heat when you‘re moving fast, and the gusseted side panels keep the shirt from pulling up while reaching. Flatlock stitching eliminates chafing during day after day of dynamic motion.
- Fit: Slim
- Layer: Base Layers
- Best for: Adventure, Snow Sports
- Benefits: Comfort, Warm, Breathable, Odour Resistant, Moves with you
- Features: Updated design, LYCRA® content for stretch and mobility, zip neck collar for temperature regulation, strategically placed merino mesh for ventilation, flatlock seams prevent chafing, raglan sleeve construction for mobility, underarm gusset for comfort and mobility, dropped front and back hem for added coverage, center back length: 70.2cm/27¾", size M, Icebreaker heat transfer logo
- Model: Height: 5' 8" / 175cm. Waist: 25" / 64cm. She is wearing size Small.
Fabric & Care
- Fabric weight: 200 Lightweight
- Fabric: Body: 96% Merino Wool, 4% LYCRA®. Eyelet: 98% Merino Wool, 1% LYCRA®, 1% Nylon
- Care: Machine wash warm. Wash with like colors. Do not use softeners. Fasten all closures to wash and dry. Do not bleach. Do not tumble dry. Line dry in shade. Warm iron. Do not iron print, trims and accessories. Do not dry clean.