A stretchy merino baselayer shirt ideal for long, high-output days on the bike, trail, skis or the rock, the Zone Long Sleeve Crewe is the ultimate active baselayer top. The Zone Long Sleeve Crewe features our BodyfitZONE™ construction, which combines lightweight 200gm stretch merino wool with strategically placed merino mesh panels to help regulate temperature during stop-and-go days on the trail or in the mountains. Flatlock stitching eliminates chafing during day after day of dynamic motion.
- Fit: Slim
- Layer: Base Layers
- Best for: Training, Adventure, Snow Sports
- Benefits: Warmth, breathability, odor resistance, comfort
- Features: Icebreaker BodyfitZONE™ technology, strategically placed merino mesh for ventilation, gusseted side panels for ease of movement, flatlock seams prevent chafing, corespun fabric for enhanced durability
- Model: Height: 6'1" / 185cm. Waist: 33.5" / 85cm. He is wearing size Medium.
Fabric and Care
- Fabric weight: 200 Lightweight
- Fabric: Body: 96% Merino Wool, 4% LYCRA® Eyelet: 85% Merino Wool, 14% Nylon, 1% LYCRA®
- Product Weight: Medium = 220 g / 7.76 oz
Care: Machine wash with similar colors. Do not use softeners, do not use bleach. Dries fast in the shade, do not tumble dry. Do not dry clean. Exact instructions on the care label.