TriggerPoint GRID Foam Rollers
Trusted foam roller of physical and massage therapists, coaches, trainers and athletes provides muscle recovery, pain relief and improved flexibility
The GRID foam roller is designed with proprietary Distrodensity zones. This three dimensional surface has a variety of widths to replicate the feeling of a massage therapist‘s hands.
- Three-dimensional surface allows tissue to aerate while you roll, promoting the flow of blood and oxygen?the nutrients needed to repair muscles
- Hard, hollow core hand-wrapped in EVA foam makes it firmer than traditional foam rollers
- Environmental design uses less foam than traditional foam rollers
- Compact and travel-friendly
- Backed by a one-year warranty
- Weight tested to support up to 500 lbs/225 kg static load
Patented Multi-Density Design
TriggerPoint GRID foam rollers feature a patented design that offers a multi-density exterior constructed over a rigid, hollow core for superior effectiveness and durability. The GRID‘s sturdy construction withstands repeated use while maintaining shape and integrity. Unlike traditional foam rollers, the distinctive, multi-dimensional surface of the GRID replicates the feeling of a massage therapist‘s hands to help channel blood, improve oxygen flow, and heal tissue. TriggerPoint GRID Foam Rollers can prepare the body for peak performance by helping users recover from injuries, relieving muscle and joint pain, and improving circulation, flexibility, balance and mobility.