The Hyperion GTS is our lightest womens training shoe, and features our go-to support technology to keep you comfortably in stride, even as you fatigue. Ultralight, responsive cushioning and a new, more breathable upper ensure comfort mile after mile. Try these speed support shoes for track workouts, race day, and other runs when youre ready to pick up the pace.
- Whole-body support
- Fast ride
- Ultra light
- Breathable upper
Designed for: Road
Wear these shoes when every second counts. For track and cross country races, spikes make all the difference.
Support level: support
A fast, punchy ride with added support
Full speed ahead
Updated fast ride
Newly updated for faster transitions, the midsole ? featuring lightweight, nitrogen-infused DNA FLASH foam ? and outsole work together to deliver a powerful toe-off and more speed.
- Our cushioning technologies all start with DNA because they react to your unique stride.
Stay in your stride
All our running shoes prioritize comfort, but our GuideRails® technology adds support by keeping excess movement in check. So you stay in your natural stride, even when you get tired.
- Did you know support doesn‘t just mean cushioning? Its not all about arch support either.
- GuideRails® support aids your feet, knees, and hips.
- Not sure if you need extra support? Try our Shoe Finder for an easy self-assessment.
Imagine a weightless shoe
Ultra light design
The shoe is the lightest training shoe in our line, ensuring fast transitions and a speedy feel while youre pushing the pace.
- The upper is also lighter than before thanks to a new warp knit with better breathability.