Stealth or standout? Your call. Reversing from black to bright neon, the Reversi-Run Jacket gives you more mileage from one layer. It‘s the best in versatility?enhancing low-light safety on the run with the option to tone it down after. Plus, strategic Primaloft thermal insulation ensures you‘re warm using either side.
- Reversible design
- Wind- and water-resistant DWR ripstop 100% poly shell at chest and back
- 133g Primaloft® Eco Black insulation
- Spacer body and arm panels improves stretch and adds warmth
- Reflective logos and trims
- Zippered hand pockets on both sides
- Fabric Breakdown: Polyester Ripstop (100% Polyester) + Siberius Spacer (96% Polyester, 4% Spandex)
Running at all hours? Then you need to be seen. Strategically placed reflective detailing allows others to detect your movement from a distance.
Training doesn‘t stop when the temps drop, so why should you? Cozy fabrics help retain body heat, keeping you warm and dry whether you‘re going for a quick 3 or tackling the Iditarod. Mush!
Staying dry is the name of the game in inclement weather. Rain beads off so you can run on.