Surrender, cold weather, surrender. You're no match for the exceptionally lightweight Vitarun Jacket, giving you protection and stretch just where you need it.
- Wind and waterproof FlexShell laminate is whisper quiet, super lightweight, and features exceptional stretch
- Thermal, stretch fabric across the back and under arms keeps you dry and moving with ease
- Soft, ultra-breathable fleece lining wicks sweat and feels great
- Front and back reflectivity keeps you visible
- Zipper garage for chafe-free comfort
- Envelope thumbholes keep sleeves in place and hands warm
- Zippered front hand pockets and hidden front zippered chest pocket
- Fabric Breakdown: Flex Shell (100% Polyester) + Drylete 2.0 (92% Polyester, 8% Spandex)
Breathing is good, whether you‘re a human or a piece of running gear. The materials in this product are designed to move moisture away from the skin, to keep you running dry and comfortable.
Running at all hours? Then you need to be seen. Strategically placed reflective detailing allows others to detect your movement from a distance.
Training doesn‘t stop when the temps drop, so why should you? Cozy fabrics help retain body heat, keeping you warm and dry whether you‘re going for a quick 3 or tackling the Iditarod. Mush!
Staying dry is the name of the game in inclement weather. Rain beads off so you can run on.
Do battle with the elements? And win. This product is designed with sealed seams and barriers that are impervious to rain, wind and anything else Mother Nature throws your way.
Sweat can cling to your skin and clothes, making you cold, clammy or just plain uncomfortable. Wicking materials move sweat away from your skin. Problem solved.