UA HOVR™ Machina is more than a running shoe. Yes, it gives you soft energy return and the speed of a Pebax® propulsion plate, but it also coaches you. By tracking your stride length, cadence, and more it gives you real-time, personalized tips to help make running feel easier.
- NEUTRAL: For runners who need a balance of flexibility & cushioning
- CONNECTS TO UA MAPMYRUN™: tracks & analyzes your running metrics to help make you a better runner
- UA HOVR™ technology provides 'zero gravity feel' to maintain energy return that helps eliminate impact
- Compression mesh Energy Web contains & molds UA HOVR™ foam to give back the energy you put in
- Engineered mesh upper is extremely lightweight & breathable for ultimate speed
- External heel counter for added stability & a locked-in feel
- Sprint spike-inspired Pebax® speed plate for increased return & more powerful push-offs
- Solid rubber outsole covers high impact zones for greater durability with less weight
- Carbon rubber pods under the heel deliver greater traction & durability at high-impact strike zones
- Reflective details
Connect your shoes to UA MapMyRun™ for data tracking and on-the-run Form Coaching -
which may help reduce your risk of injury and make running feel easier.
FAST FUNCTION, FULL THROTTLE
Lightweight design and a 2-pronged Pebax® propulsion plate give you smoother transitions and a faster, springier toe-off.
Responsive, plush UA HOVR™ Foam + Energy Web helps give back the energy you put into every step.